To request a UCORD account for a new staff member, please fill out an Onboarding Form and indicate that a UCORD account is needed. If an existing staff member needs a UCORD account or needs to change their account type, please submit a ticket to the Research Evaluation and Data Analytics team via the UCP Data Help Form. If you have any other UCORD-related questions, technical or otherwise, please submit a ticket via the UCP Data Help Form.